We are excellent! – In accordance with ISO 13485 and ISO9001. Quality is very important to us. We endeavour to reach a culture of “zero errors” to ensure that the customer comes back, and not the components. This has something to do with the continuous process of improvement. Our most up-to-date certificates prove that we start from a high standard. A modern and highly comprehensible control system is used as a basis for process-safe procedures.
Various methods and tools are available to us for valuable quality assurance. As a preventive method, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) is included, which is (primarily) used in the planning process. Extensive and modern testing methods, such as 3D measuring devices, laser microscopes and contour graphers are available at every step of the process. Employees are regularly trained to meet requirements.
Quality assurance: what does it mean?
Quality assurance includes measures to ensure that the product or service reaches the required level of quality. And, according to ISO 9000, the matter is not only to optimize product quality, but the defined – lower, too, if applicable – level. The product can be both a material and a service or used method. The quality assurance process is provided in the company by the CAQ system. In serial production, the quality indicators for processes can be determined using statistical methods (→ statistical process control). To achieve compliance, quality control standards are used, such as international standards as per EN or ISO, national standards as per DIN, or company internal standards or other technical documentation, like RFCs.
Examples of quality assurance elements:
- First sampling: first sampling is used by the supplier to prove that the products meet the customer's specified quality requirements. Approval procedure as per VDA 2 (PPF), or QS 9000 (PPAP) includes both the approval of products, and production processes.
- Goods receipt check: To keep the option of claiming defects, the customer is committed for an immediate delivery check.
- Supplier assessment: The information obtained from the goods receipt check is used for the supplier assessment, too. Delivery quality, delivery reliability, due date compliance are evaluated, etc.
- Production check: Measurement and tests in the production process. The check is made based on a batch check against the order or customer, or, it is made in the form of static process control (SPC).
- Testing resources management: Functional measuring and testing devices are a presumption for objectively valuable results of the check. Monitoring of testing and measuring devices is needed for assurance of availability of required measuring and testing methods.
- Documentation: The results of all tests must be documented and maintained in accordance with legal deadlines.
- Monitoring of batches is also included for the quality control purposes of the company.
|Size of batches||100 - 1,000,000 pieces|
|Diameter of parts||independently|
|Range of tolerances||-|
|Materials||Aluminium, steel, high quality steel, brass, cast steel, copper and titanium|
|Options||Analysis of remaining contaminants|
|Additional machining||Conservation / VCI packaging|